Friday, July 24, 2020

The Inspiring Teacher Podcast with Danny Hauger

The Inspiring Teacher - Inspiring Friends Podcast with Danny Hauger

Danny Hauger, Inspiring Teachers Blog

I recently got to meet Danny Hauger on Zoom. This young man has a remarkably interesting skill set. He is an entrepreneur. Danny was born in Stockton, California.  (Hmm, California, that probably influenced what he is doing now.)



Musician

Danny let me know that he is a musician, so I googled his name. I found several of his songs on YouTube. He is an acoustic guitar Musician. I am adding a link to one of his recordings so that you can check out his music. Danny Hauger, Careless In My Sleep. I enjoyed listening to his music! 

Podcast

Amongst his talents, he is a voiceover artist. Someone who does this uses their voice to portray a character in a television show, a feature film, animated short films, and video games. This is something he has done for 10 years. Well, Danny has taken this talent and created videos for his classroom students and posted them on, Danny Hauger YouTube Channel
You can also find Danny on Podbean.

The purpose of the podcast, Inspiring Teachers-Inspiring Friends,  is “to inspire teachers to explore the way of teaching and archive outstanding tips and tools for teachers to stay positive about their roles in increasing the future of societies’ leaders and young people.

I asked him, “Why start a podcast?”

Motivated by a desire not to lose his passion for teaching, he and another teacher, Tavis Beam, decided to share ideas, memories, and teachers from their past. They began to interview outstanding teachers from around the world. He invites teachers who had a special impact on his life; teachers who share valuable content on social media or make wonderful videos; as well as leading professors and best-selling authors.

Visit the Inspiring Teachers Podcast and listen to some of their fascinating podcasts!

I had the privilege to be interviewed by Danny and Tavis on their podcast, Inspiring Teachers. But . . . you’ll hear more about that in my next blog article.

Froggy About Teaching

I am going to give credit to Amped Up Learning. AUL is sponsoring these gentlemen in their podcast endeavors to highlight and promote teachers. Amazing!

Danny Hauger and Tavis Beem invited three Teacher Contributors from Amped Up Learning to be interviewed on the Podcast called Inspiring Teachers. 

I will reveal a secret: Danny is a Teacher Contributor on Amped Up Learning. Sadly, I don't his store name. :( 

The three of us were given the opportunity to talk about the current school situation and the type of products we are making in response to teachers' current needs. We also got to show off one of our products. This was my first opportunity to be in a podcast. I have to say that I really did enjoy it. Danny and Tavis made it a smooth experience. Here is the link to the Inspiring Teachers-Inspiring Friends podcast. Check us out!!


Froggy About Teaching




 







No comments:

Post a Comment