Thursday, July 16, 2020

Product Review: Nursery Rhyme Creative Play and Virtual World Traveler Activity Pack

Teacher Contributor - Christy Serra Gandara

At heart, Christy with Homeschool Holiday on Amped Up Learning is a Homeschool teacher! So that has been her focus as she has created her teaching resources. Her products have a purpose and are carefully thought out. Yes, her products can be used in the classroom! I am going to talk about 2 of her products which will help you see it's functionality in the classroom.

Nursery Rhyme Creative Play, (I am so glad I own this one!) can be used in a preschool, Pre-K, Kinder, and 1st grade classroom. It has the roles that kids can take to learn their part of the play. It includes puppets, which are adorable. The kids can make the puppets themselves. The puppets have been provided in different formats both in color and black and white. It can't be any easier for a teacher, everything that is needed to put on any of these plays has been provided.



Now she takes the students all around the world to different countries, Virtual World Traveler Activity Pack. The students start by making their passports. Then they get to virtually visit different countries and learn about them. The links to these virtual resources are provided in the document. What a great Social Studies project!


I am so happy to be a Teacher Contributor on Amped Up Learning. I will continue to host more Teacher Contributors on my blog and let you see the quality of their products.

I have one more article to share on my friend Christy. I shall return with more Homeschool Holiday!


2 comments:

  1. I think the world traveler is so much fun. It was fun to create! I had a hard time limiting the countries! Thank you Froggy Debbie for these peeks into my products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I have enjoyed writing these articles.

      Delete