Sunday, July 19, 2020

Homeschool Holiday


In 2018, Christy Serra Gandara began to create teacher resources. 

Her store is Homeschool Holiday on Amped Up Learning.


Christy says, “I had always put my own twist on things, even way back in 1994 when I had my students map where the major league baseball teams were located on the first day of spring training.” 

I totally agree with her, if you take a look at the different products she has in her store, you will feel like you are in a teacher candy store. Teachers, you will appreciate these candies because they have substance! She provides unique teaching resources based on daily calendar holidays. What fun!  Students would have fun and be engaged in their learning.

I took some screenshots of part of her store on Amped Up Learning.



There are so many teacher resources on Amped Up Learning. Come by and visit Homeschool Holiday and Froggy About Teaching.



No comments:

Post a Comment