Friday, June 19, 2020

Seasonal Short Writes Bundle

I have bundled up my short write products. Since they are bundled, they are selling for a lesser price! If you are looking for a quick activity where students are independently practicing their writing skills, you will appreciate my short writes. Prompts are included on each page to make it easier for students to know how to respond. I based the prompts on Higher Order Thinking Skills. A picture is included with each page so if they get done early they can color. The pictures are labeled with some nouns and action verbs to help facilitate their writing.

Each set has Writing Rubrics that can be posted on a wall for student referral.


Each set has a writing model to give students an example of how to respond to a prompt. Teachers you can use these as a part of your lesson.

You can see how the pictures are labeled. I chose keywords for each picture that will help your ESL students.

Each page was carefully thought out. Each picture was carefully chosen. I used the HOTS to write the prompts. For the labels, I used the essential nouns and the verbs that would make this writing experience a good one for your students.

My goal is to make your job just a little bit easier!
Froggy About Teaching



No comments:

Post a Comment