Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Survey, Prizes and Sales!

 TeacherSorce, Homeschool Holiday, and I, Froggy About Teaching are asking for your help. We are wanting to know what resources you are wanting and needing. We have created a survey that will only take you 2 minutes to fill out. If you fill it out and give us your email, we will show our appreciation with Amped Up Learning gift cards, Amazon gift cards, and a resource from our stores. Teachers, we need your guidance!


This Survey ends 8-8-20 when we will be drawing names for prizes.

AS you can see from the above pin Amped Up Learning is also having a site-wide sale. All items in my store are 25% off. It starts this Friday, September 4, and goes through Monday, September 7.
What I usually do when I know a sale is coming up I load up my cart with products. I wait until the sales begin and then I go and make my purchases! Go to my store and see if there is anything you could use. I hope you find something!



No comments:

Post a Comment