Saturday, October 2, 2021

October Seasonal Products and Sale

 


I just love the Fall season, the changes in nature, and the holidays it brings with it! This is also a time I like bringing into the classroom the same love and appreciation for this season. 

I want to share with you the seasonal products that I have in my Amped Up Learning store because we will be having a Halloween Sale, October 4-6. Everything will be 20% percent off, and you can take an additional 5% off by using the code: Spooky when you check out.

Click on the pictures to check them out!


















If you are needing anything, everything in my store is on sale at a 20% discount. You can get an extra 5% off simply by using the code: Spooky. October 4-6. 
Happy Shopping
Froggy About Teaching

#Halloweenresources #Halloweenactivities #Halloweenfun #Halloweensale #AmpedUpLearningHalloween

No comments:

Post a Comment