Sunday, February 7, 2021

Terrific Teaching Resources


Let me introduce you to a wonderful group of teachers that sell their teaching resources on Teachers Pay Teachers. I wouldn't be blogging about them if I didn't believe they have amazing resources. I have previously interviewed some of them here on my blog, but I will be doing that again throughout this year so that you can become familiar with what these teachers have to offer.  You can find our resources discounted at 25% during this Teachers Pay Teachers sale on Tuesday-Wednesday. 


*We will also be lowering the regular price on some of our resources so that you get them at a greater discount. We will be adding a hashtag in front of the product name.
You can also get on Instagram and search #terrificteachingresources to see some of our products.
Here are the TPT links to each of our stores.

I want to be a support for educators and share some of my teaching experience and wisdom. This is my way of doing this.
Be safe and healthy!
Debbie - Froggy About Teaching

 

No comments:

Post a Comment