Tuesday, August 4, 2020

TPT Back to School Sale 25% off Code: BTS20

Hello friends,

You probably know by now that Teachers Pay Teachers is having a Back to School sale. It begins tomorrow, 8-4 through 8-5. I am offering 20% off and TPT is adding another 5% percent off. The code you need to use is BTS20.

I have worked really hard this summer learning how to make my resources digital. I’ve learned how to make Google Slides. Now, I am making Boom Cards. I have done this for you, to make your return to school during this pandemic just a little bit easier!

Take a look at these digital resources and see if they are something you could use this year.

Have been made fillable digitally.

Fill-In Sentences (Fry’s First 100)

Fill-In Sentences (Fry’s 200)

Fill-In Sentences (Fry's 300)

Google Slides

K-1 Coins Google Slides

Beginning Sounds Set 1 Google Slides

Boom Cards

Boom Cards: Beginning Sounds Deck 1

Kinder Coins Boom Cards

K-1 Coins Boom Cards

Math Money Can Be Fun 1-2

Distance Learning

Distance Learning Bundle-Kindergarten Skills

My goal is to make your job just a little bit easier!

Froggy About Teaching


No comments:

Post a Comment