Sunday, May 6, 2018

TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK

The week began with the staff walking into morning community and walking the red carpet as if we were movie stars! What a way to begin the week. 😉😉😉

Our principals, who are so appreciative of the staff members, then gave us many gifts throughout the week. I love the travel coffee mug we got that has our school name and mascot.

We also have some great moms who simply out do themselves every year to show us their appreciation. This school year was no exception! They brought in several food trucks and we had a delicious free lunch. The week ended with the mommateers making us a heavenly taco bar!😋

What teacher can ask for more? I have a job I truly love. I get to work with kids and help prepare for the future. I am also blessed to work with a great staff. I am grateful!
Froggy About Teaching


No comments:

Post a Comment