Friday, April 13, 2018

Teacher Resources: Teachers Pay Teachers

When I was a young teacher, I used to make all of my own supplemental resources. Then I got a life.  I no longer had all the free time to make materials.  Then I found out about Teachers Pay Teachers.  Not only did they have a variety of materials, but they were also made by teachers. Who better to make resources for teachers!
Then I went from being a regular elementary classroom teacher to a bilingual teacher. I needed new teaching resources. I did not need to look too far. I found what I needed on TPT. The prices were affordable!
Once again, I found I was needing new resources when I took a position as an ESL teacher. Now, I was working with different grade levels and my resource needs changed. I have found what I needed at TPT.
Then it occurred to me that I had knowledge and years of teaching experience that I could put into making teaching resources for my teaching colleagues. Last year, 2017, I became a teacher-author.  I am proud to share my knowledge and experience with my fellow teachers!!
I love Teachers Pay Teachers!
If you have not visited TPT, you are missing out.
While you are there, check out my store:  Froggy About Teaching.
Teachers Pay Teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment